Welcome to Reflection Isles
10528 Curry Palm Ln
2195 S 32 St, Cape Coral
2195 S 32 St, Cape Coral
More Information about Reflection Isles
Reflection Isles is a gated community in Ft. Myers offering Lennar’s single family homes. Reflection Isles borders the environmentally sensitive 2000 acre Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve. Reflection Isles host’s the perfect blend of nature and convenience. Conveniently located just off the Daniels corridor in Ft. Myers, shopping, dining, beaches, and everything you need is right outside the door of your new home!
WHAT RECREATIONAL AMENITIES ARE BEING OFFERED?
The recreation site is the focal point as you pass through the gatehouse and enter the community of Botanica Lakes. The centerpiece of this nearly 7-acre recreation site is the courtyard-style clubhouse spanning 10,279 total sq. ft. The recreation site includes:
- Spectacular resort-style pool with large deck and shade structures
- Themed children’s water play area with wading pool
- Outdoor whirlpool spa
- Tot lot
- Large open play area
- 4 lighted tennis courts with shade pavilion
- Full basketball court
- School bus pavilion
- Walking/jogging/biking paths
- A multi-purpose/social room
- Themed children’s center
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Aerobics/dance studio
- Locker rooms and restrooms
WHERE CAN I FIND REFLECTION ISLES?
Reflection Isles can be found in Fort Myers on Palomino Road, which is just off Daniels Parkway, around one mile west of I-75.. (Latitude: 26.579920, Longitude: -81.803150). This community consists of 533 custom-designed villas, townhomes and single-family residences situated among thirteen sparkling lakes and miles of sidewalks.
HOW MANY HOMES ARE THERE AT REFLECTION ISLES?
There are over 533 homes to be found in Reflection Isles.
IS THE DEVELOPMENT A GATED-COMMUNITY?
There is a guarded-gatehouse at the main entrance which is manned 24hours per day. It also has an entry system for residents with electronically controlled barrier arm
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE REFLECTION ISLES HOA FEES
The current HOA fees for community Lakes are $325.00 per month and includes:
- Comcast Bulk Cable (3 digital starter boxes & 105 MB/s home internet)
- Vector Home Security
- Gated Community – 24 Hours Guarded Entry Point
- Professional Management
- Resort Style Amenities:
- Basketball Court,
- Bike And Jog Path,
- Children’s Activities Room,
- Children’s Playground (2-12yo),
- Community Pool,
- Community Spa/Hot tub,
- Dry Saunas,
- Locker Rooms,
- Social Hall,
- Tennis Court,
- Yoga/Dance Studio
- Professional External Maintenance That Includes:
- Home & Community Lawn/Land Maintenance,
- Recreation Facility Maintenance,
- Street Lights,
- Street Maintenance
- Trash and Recycling/Bulk Pickup
WE SHOULD TALK
It’ll be fun, and you have nothing to lose! You’ve got questions, and we can’t wait to answer them. Don’t hold back at all…getting down to brass tacks is kind of our thing…